• Join our Telegram Channel to receive notifications when new databases are released!

Sell The Cheapest Code Signing Certificates - One-Year EV level Only 2000$ !

CodeSigning

The Cheapest Code Signing Certificates - One-Year EV level Only 2000$ !

First, let me introduce myself:

1. I am a professional provider of code digital certificates.
  2. All the digital certificates I offer come directly from the official GlobalSign.
  3. I assure you that all the digital certificates I provide are brand new with no usage history.
  4. I only provide GlobalSign's EV level code digital certificates and do not provide digital certificates from other CAs.

Because my Russian language skills are limited, I can only provide Russian services through a third-party translation tool. Please forgive me.

Извините, мой русский язык не очень хорош, поэтому я могу предоставлять услуги на русском языке только с помощью сторонних переводчиков. Пожалуйста, поймите меня.

Second,What EV level digital signatures can do:

1. Bypass SmartScreen, UAC
  2. Prove that your software hasn't been tampered with after release (you can implement this by embedding code to check the digital certificates status within your software)
  3. Gain trust for browser file downloads (using Chrome as an example, file download verification depends on various factors and is a complex process involving SSL certificates, domain names, and code signing certificates)
  4. Obtain partial trust from antivirus software (EV level digital certificates can immediately earn trust from Norton, but the results may vary with different antivirus software).

Please be aware that placing all your hopes on a digital certificate to evade antivirus scanning is highly unrealistic !!!
Different antivirus software employs varying scanning logic, and I cannot guarantee that a digital certificates can perfectly solve the issue of evading antivirus scanning.
For example, in the case of Windows Defender, digital certificates are just one option within its security mechanism and do not have a decisive impact on the scanning results.

Of course, the above is just my recommendation, and dear customer, you are free to have your own thoughts. However, I still suggest having a detailed discussion with me before making a purchase to ensure that the digital certificate can indeed address the issues you are currently facing and avoid unnecessary expenses. Additionally, I have only listed four uses of digital certificates; if you believe there are more uses, you can also discuss and confirm with me.

Third,How to Purchase & Delivery:

1. I only provide brand new digital certificates, and when I have them in stock, I can deliver them within 24 hours.
  2. If the stock is sold out, a complete application process will be required, which generally takes 2-3 working days to complete. In case of special circumstances, I will inform you.
  3. You can choose to store the digital certificate in your local hardware encryption device, such as Safenet 5110 CC. I cannot guarantee that other hardware encryption devices can store EV level code signing certificates. You can contact GlobalSign for partial technical support, but I only provide technical support for Safenet 5110 CC.
  4. You can also opt for my hardware encryption device hosting service. I will assist you in installing a virtual USB device on your computer through the network, allowing you to use the virtual hardware encryption device for signing at any time. I will make every effort to ensure a response time of over 95% for SLA.
  5. If you have automation requirements and wish to have a fully automated self-signing service, we can discuss it in detail. I will develop a customized program for you, including but not limited to API development or web development (this is an additional paid service).

Fourth,Important Information Before Purchase:

1. I support escrow transactions, but we may need to agree on complex transaction details and terms together.
  2. Utilizing digital certificates for the direct signing of SYS files does not enable the proper loading and execution of these files. Instead, certification through Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) service is required for SYS files to function correctly on the Windows operating system.
  3. If you have Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) service requirement, I can assist in the application process, but I cannot guarantee that the application will be approved by Microsoft. If the application is not approved, it cannot be used as a reason for a refund. Additionally, if you have already started the application process on your own, I will not provide any further WHQL application assistance. Please understand this policy.
  4. If you use the digital certificate to sign illegal software (e.g., viruses, trojans, hacking tools), there is a possibility that the certificate may be forcibly revoked by the certificate authority.
  5. You may be able to use the certificate for its entire lifecycle, but there is also another possibility. Shortly after your purchase, if the certificate authority obtains a sample of your signature and proceeds with a forced revocation of your certificate, I cannot provide any after-sales service!!!
Please be aware that if you decide to make a purchase, it means you are aware of the above risks and fully accept the potential risks that may arise.

How to Contact Me: