• Join our Telegram Channel to receive notifications when new databases are released!

Manually posting threads on different forums and selling the base.

Stich32123

1) Create an account(s) on your requirements and post a topic(s) with your service/goods on different forums in the base there are 669 forums russ/eng/etc, the base is replenished periodically.
Regayu mail that will be tied to all forums/forums all the data on the outcome give the customer, I take from you the desired login, password, text, or you describe the service / product
and I create a text myself, your contacts to specify in the topic, tags (words that can find your product/service. Example for topics with programming: coder, developer,
services coder,web coder,coder,coder, etc.) picture to specify in the topic and picture on the background of the profile on the forums at will.

Creating all that wrote above on 100 free forums will cost 100$ and further mix by country there per forum 1.5$

Also can lead your forums, app topics (rise to the top) every 3 days - 10 times a month will cost 55$

2)Sell the base of forums on hand (painted where paid and free and not Russian/Russian and other forums), 669 total and almost 300 sorted cost of which will be equal to 70$,

If there are any questions or requests, ready to discuss everything.

Link cart: https://t.me/Vjik45
@Vjik45

I agree to work with the guarantor of the forum, no rules of the forum (off) do not violate, just simplify the life of those who offer their service / goods.